SUSTAINABLE ECOLOGICAL COMMUNITY IN TULUM
1/2 ha lots (5000m2/1,23 acres) for 63,000 USD
1 ha lots (9500m2/4,27 acres) for 103,000 USD
Self-sustainable community of 375 hectares design to preserve and protect the beauty of the Mayan jungle, where harmony between nature and development is achieved. A new concept of eco-living community commited to the preservation of the planet, creating a new model for future generations.
LOCATION: Tulum – Coba Corridor – Quintana Roo – Mexico
Cenotes, Restaurants, Hotels and Mayan Villages whiting 10 minutes from the community!!
Payment plans plus very attractive loans for foreigners available! Ask HERE for more information.
* Only 7% of total surface on individually owned lots can be cleared for construction purposes (very low density)
* 7% is around 330m2 for a 1/2 ha lot and 650m2 for a 1 ha lot per level!! 2 levels are allowed
* Individual properties and common areas will be powered by solar energy, wind power and/or backup generators
* Rainwater harvesting system to be installed both in common areas and individual properties
* Grease/Oil traps as part of construction requirements as well as ecological water treatment systems
* Architects and providors specialized on eco construction and eco technics will be in charge of the development of the project in order to minimize foot print
*Some areas of the project will be adapted for ecological agriculture
* Holistic and Meditative Zone
* Eco-Living School
* Communal Organic Agricultural Area
* Observatory Platform
* Bird Watching Tower
* Natural Cenote
* Artificial lake
* Restaurant with Panoramic Views of Lagoon and Jungle
* Eco-Chic Hotel